1 pie crust
about 3 large handfuls of strawberries
1/3 cup stevia
1/4 cup agave
1/3 cup water
4 tsp cornstarch
1. smash strawberries (the easiest way is to smash em by hand)
2. put in saucepot and stir in sugar
3. bring to a boil.
4. mix cornstarch and water
5. slowly mix in the cornstarch mixture as it is boiling
6. keep stirring until it becomes a thicker texture
7. meanwhile preheat oven to 350 and bake crust for 25 minutes
8. pour in mixture into crust
9. refrigerate for a couple of hours and then take em out!
these were sooooo amazing!! the crust was so crispy and then when u bit into it, the strawberry filling oozed out and it just was soooo good...yumm status!