1 oven pre-heated to 350 degrees
1/2 to 3 cups of lightly roasted pecans
1/3 to almost a 1/2 cup of agave syrup
1.5 of Maple syrup 2 tsp of vanilla extract
Grated ginger to taste 2 tbsp salt couple of pinches or so
3 tsp of cornstarch
1/3 to 1/2 cup of soy milk
1. put the syrups, salt, extract, and ginger into a sauce pan and simmer for about five minutes. put on the coutner and let it cool to room temp.
2. mix the soy milk with the cornstarch and then blend that mixture with the syrups in a blender or food processor.
3. put pecans into a big mixing bowl and mix it up with the liquid.
4. pour the filling into the pie crust and put into the preheated oven. bake for about 30 to 45 minutes the filling should be thick and not very gelatinous.
5. let cool and then cut into squares
Pecan pie is my dad's FAV dessert, so it was pretty cool when he really enjoyed it (vegan and all)!! :)